Get $100,000 of “Something Borrowed” for Your Wedding Day
Buy a Tacori engagement ring, borrow $100,000 of diamond jewelry on your wedding day*.
It's J.R. Dunn’s “Something Borrowed” promotion! Tacori engagement rings sold at J.R. Dunn Jewelers during the two-day Tacori Event October 18-19, 2014 makes you eligible to borrow up to $100,000 in diamond jewelry to wear on your wedding day!
You will also earn an American Express gift card with your purchase, up to $1,000 for merchandise more than $5,000.
Join us to view the entire Tacori bridal, fashion lifestyle and fine jewelry collections and speak with a Tacori specialist. More than 500 engagement rings will be featured, along with his and her wedding bands. Every gentleman purchasing a Tacori wedding band will receive a Tacori Sport Band free of charge.
The showroom is located at 4210 North Federal Highway in Lighthouse Point, FL. Hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- *Something Borrowed Terms and Conditions
- - Jewelry must be picked up at J.R. Dunn Jewelers during regular business hours.
- - Jewelry must be returned to J.R. Dunn Jewelers in its original condition and original packaging within 48 hours of pick-up.
- - Jewelry must remain in the state of Florida, attended by you and in your possession during the entire 48-hour period.
- - Something Borrowed items may be substituted for comparable items if selected items are sold.
- - Something Borrowed selection is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please tell us your wedding date ASAP for best selection.
- - Wedding must take place 30 days after purchase and before January, 1, 2016
- - We ask that the bride post a photo of herself wearing the jewelry and mention J.R. Dunn Jewelers on her/his/their social media pages, and share those photos with us. We reserve the right to post the photo(s) on jrdunn.com and our social media properties.