Aaron Basha Jewelry FAQ's
Aaron Basha headquarters are based in New York City, on Madison Avenue. They have been in this location since 1990, having moved from London’s prestigious Berkeley Square. The founder of the company, known as the “Godfather of Charms,” Aaron Basha is a third-generation jeweler. Family serves as an inspiration to the designer, as does love and life, in general.
Generations of happy grandmothers, mothers and daughters have worn one or more of the delightful charms since 1950. The staple of the charm collection is his baby shoes, created to celebrate the birth of his first grandchild. There are more than 100 baby shoes to choose from! Rounding out the charm collection are those with evil eye, ladybug, animal, transportation, zodiac, heart, flower and sports motifs, as well as other whimsical characters.
Aaron Basha designs more than charms, though, as you may know. You can learn more about what the brand creates, as well as other informational and interesting facts by reading frequently asked questions for which answers have been provided: all about personalization of merchandise; the cost of Aaron Basha products; how to care for pieces; and more.
- There are charms to celebrate the birth of boys and girls, crafted in 18K gold (yellow and white) and enamel, with and without diamonds, or other precious gemstones like rubies, emeralds and sapphires. Styles include saddle shoes, Mary Janes, shoes with a bow, and sports shoes.
- Aaron Basha animal charms are sure to bring a smile to your face, and feature a bunny, cat, cow, dog, dragon, duck, monkey, panda, pig, spider, teddy bear, tiger and turtle. Pieces that celebrate the world beneath the sea include a clown fish, crab dolphin, sea horse and starfish.
- You can find charms that resemble a car, train and airplane.
- There is a wide range of athletic-inspired charms available from Aaron Basha, including baseball, football, golf, soccer and tennis. There is also a sports shoe, for the multi-tasking sportsperson in your life!
- Aaron Basha charms take their cues from the everyday lives of everyday people. You can find Humpty Dumpty, a smiley face, pirate, rocking horse, and superheroes. There really is a design for every taste and style!
- You will find G-color and VS1 clarity diamonds used in pieces created by Aaron Basha.
- Many Aaron Basha charms can be engraved. There is a $35 charge for the service.
- If the enamel on your Aaron Basha charm changes color you can get a replacement charm for $100.
- In addition to charms, Aaron Basha has cufflinks and stud sets, leather strap bracelets, charm bracelets, and chains and accessories, like enhancers, pins, rings, spacers and clasps. Earrings and necklaces round out the collections. The designer’s pieces are immediately recognizable!
- Visit an authorized Aaron Basha retail partner, like J.R. Dunn Jewelers for authentic merchandise!
- Your Aaron Basha pieces will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Charms that have been personalized cannot be returned. J.R. Dunn offers a 30-days-from-date-of-delivery return policy on most jewelry items, provided they are in the same condition as they arrived to you.
- Handle your Aaron Basha jewelry with care.
- Keep enamel pieces of Aaron Basha away from detergents, chlorine, and perfume.
- Do not use an ultrasonic or liquid jewelry cleaners on your Aaron Basha enamel pieces.
- Clean jewelry using a soft toothbrush, gently brushing with warm water and mild liquid soap. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.