Shop Smart with an Authorized Retailer
J.R. Dunn Jewelers is an authorized retailer of all the designer jewelry and Swiss watch brands we sell. We’ve been fortunate enough to be selected by the prestigious companies like of Roberto Coin, John Hardy, Mikimoto, Chopard and over 30 other major brands to represent their products, both in store and online.
What does this mean to you, as a client?
Simply put, shopping brand name products with us protects your investment. You’re guaranteed to get the genuine article(s) in their original packaging, new and unused, along with a manufacturer’s warranty and after-sales support.
You can be sure that: > We’ve met the manufacturers’ stringent requirements in sales, customer service and our longevity in the jewelry business. > We have a direct relationship with the manufacturers. > You’ll have access to the latest products and be the first notified about designer trunk shows and VIP events. > Our team of talented sales professionals has received product education and training from the manufacturers to provide knowledgeable customer service. > The products you purchase come directly from the manufacturer. They are part of our vast in-stock inventory or made specifically for you.
From designer handbags to jewelry to watches, a high demand product creates the opportunity for unscrupulous merchants to sell knockoffs and used product as new to make a quick profit. After 45 years in business, we've seen it all come through our doors. Sometime the fakes are so good, it makes a veteran jeweler look twice!
Here are our top five (5) recommendations to bar against fake and/or gray-market goods:
1. Only buy from a authorized dealer. Go to the manufacturer’s website to see your jewelers name is listed as part of their distribution network. If you don't see it listed simply call and ask.
2. Two old adages ring true when it comes to shopping: “You get what you pay for,” and “If it’s too good to be true, it usually is!”
3. Ask questions. Check to ensure that the merchandise will come with a manufacturer’s – not merchant – warranty.
4. Check the reputation of the business through the Better Business Bureau and other reviews sites.
5. Use a credit card; many offer purchase protection.
6. Check your item upon arrival. You want to be sure that the box has not been tampered with, that documents are originals and not photocopies.
J.R. Dunn Jewelers doubles the manufacturer’s warranty on purchased products. For example, if a manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty, we will give you an additional year at no extra cost.
We make returns easy. On in stock items, we offer a 30-day return policy on jewelry and 10 day return policy on watches and watch straps in new and unaltered condition. Read more.
Online shopping is a fun and convenient way to add to your jewelry collection. When you frequent the web site of an authorized retailer, like J.R. Dunn, you can shop with confidence. We deal only in authentic products direct from the manufacturer and have an A+ rating from the BBB! Call 1-866-362-5787 to speak with a sales consultant today!