Forevermark Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands FAQ's
Forevermark promises that their diamonds are beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced. They are hand-selected, and each is genuine, untreated and natural. The journey of a Forevermark diamond includes strict business, environmental and social standards. Every gemstone carries the mark of the brand’s integrity. All retail partners have good reputations as honest establishments.
There are many benefits to having a Forevermark engagement diamond ring; we have provided a list of frequently asked questions with answers to help you learn more. Review the queries and responses and you will find out about the merits of buying a Forevermark diamond, the brand’s promise and the ethics of their sourcing methods. You will also become more knowledgeable about the Forevermark settings and the inscription on each gemstone. We will share where Forevermark diamonds come from, how they are assessed, how much they cost and where you can find the ring of your dreams. Last, but certainly not least, there is information on how to care for a Forevermark diamond ring.
Forevermark presents a wonderful way to express your love! In addition to engagement rings and wedding bands, be sure to look into the entire bridal jewelry collection, complete with earrings, pendants and bracelets to complement your wedding gown.
- A Forevermark ® is rare. The fact is, less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are eligible to be branded Forevermark®. Their journey has several steps:
- Forevermark® diamonds are sourced from a few select mines in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Canada, chosen specifically for their rigorous business, social and environmental standards.
- Diamond sorters assess the natural characteristics of a rough diamond to establish potential Forevermark® quality. Color, size and shape are looked at.
- Master craftsmen cut the stone to bring the most light and beauty to the diamond. The diamond is polished and evaluated against a set of stringent Forevermark® standards to determine if it will be submitted for review.
- Experts at a Forevermark® Diamond Institute verify that each diamond meets the brand’s exacting quality criteria. These internationally renowned centers of diamond excellence are located in Antwerp, Belgium; Surat, India; and Maidenhead, United Kingdom. Diamonds will go through at least 17 steps of examination to detect any flaws or imperfections. They are checked for authenticity, carat weight and symmetry, and hand-examined for color categorization and inclusion.
- Once accepted as a Forevermark® diamond, the gemstone is inscribed with a unique number, representing its beauty, rarity and conflict-free sourcing.
- The Forevermark® diamond is then set in a piece of jewelry or sold as a loose diamond to be set in the setting of your choice.
- Forevermark® promises that their diamonds are beautiful, rare and responsibly sources. They are hand-selected for their beauty and rarity, and each is genuine, untreated and natural.
- Forevermark® diamonds are responsibly sourced, benefiting the people, community and country of their origin; meticulously cut and polished; and adhere to rigorous business, social and environmental standards.
- The rings in this collection were inspired by the shape of the Forevermark® icon. The four-prong mounting contains a secret piercing in the center.
- The center diamonds of the jewelry in this collection are surrounded by a halo of pave-set diamonds. The recipient of the piece represents the center of the giver’ world. Options include feminine and elegant round and cushion-shaped halo designs.
- The 18kt white gold rings in the three-stone ring collection that represents your past, present and future are available in cushion and round-shaped halo designs.
- Forevermark® has designed engagement rings with Fancy Yellow diamonds, in addition to their models that feature white diamonds.
- All Forevermark® diamonds over a half-carat come with a Forevermark® Grading Report, which includes the unique identification number inscribed on the diamond, and provides a special blueprint mapping the exact qualities that make the diamond one-of-a-kind, natural and untreated masterpiece. A report for a diamond of a lower carat weight may be requested.
- The Forevermark® inscription is a symbol of the Forevermark® promise. It consists of the Forevermark® icon and a unique number, which is invisible to the naked eye. The inscription can only be seen by using patented DeBeers group technology.
- J.R. Dunn Jewelers has Forevermark® diamond rings that range in price from $1,595 to $39,500. This includes The Center of My Universe, Ever Us™, two-stone rings, Yellow Diamonds and Three Stone collections.
- Forevermark® diamonds are available worldwide at select Authorized Forevermark® Jewelers, including J.R. Dunn.
- - Store your Forevermark® ring on its own when not being worn. This will protect it from scratches and damages. - Protect pieces from sharp blows and extreme pressure. - Take off your Forevermark® ring when you clean, garden or play sports. - Put your make-up, hair spray, perfume or lotion on before your Forevermark® ring, and take the jewelry off prior to the removal of your makeup or bathing. - Polish your Forevermark® ring with a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth before and after each wearing.