Ritani Engagement Rings and Wedding Band FAQ's
Ritani was founded in New York in 1999 by a family of jewelers. All the jewelry the brand designs and manufactures is created by-hand in their studio. The brand's bridal designs, including engagement rings and wedding bands in assorted styles and prices, are sold all over the world. There are five engagement collections to choose from: Solitaire, Classic, Halo, Three-stone and Masterwork.
For those seeking guidance and information on Ritani, the following frequently asked questions – with answers! – may prove helpful. You can learn what shape center stones Ritani engagement mountings accommodate and the precious metals that are available for settings. You can find out the cost associated with Ritani bridal jewelry and where you can buy pieces. Your relationship with Ritani does not end once you have made your purchase; check out details about the warranty provided, and practical, helpful hints regarding the cleaning and storing of your diamond ring(s). After all, you want your engagement ring and wedding bands to look as good throughout your life together as the day you put them on!
- You can have a round, princess, cushion, emerald, radiant, oval, pear, Asscher or marquise center stone in your Ritani engagement setting.
- The prices you see for a Ritani engagement mounting are separate from the cost of a center diamond. You may have a jeweler set a gemstone that you already have. Please know, J.R. Dunn has a diamond vault of loose diamonds that you may select from, in all shapes, sizes and price points. Start your search now by choosing the shape, cut, color and clarity you would like your diamond to have as its characteristics.
- Ritani makes wedding bands for men and women. Women will find styles that range from those with diamonds to eternity rings and plain wedding bands. Men’s wedding bands come in a host of precious metals and also cobalt chrome, a metal alloy that is very hard and more scratch-resistant than other precious metals. It will not need to be re-plated like white gold. Additionally, it has hypoallergenic qualities.
- You can find a Ritani engagement mounting starting at $235 up to $6,370 at J.R. Dunn Jewelers. Prices reflect the detail-work, weight of the precious metal and gemstones included in the setting.
- Visit an authorized Ritani retail partner, like J.R. Dunn Jewelers to see Ritani engagement rings and wedding bands. The relationship was established in recognition of our high standards and commitment to superior service. If your item(s) of choice are not in our showroom or on our web site, rest assured that we will be able to secure the piece for you directly from Ritani.
- Ritani has a 30-day return policy.
- Ritani offers a lifetime care package that includes free cleaning, an appraisal and certificate, diamond trade up and warranty against structural defect.
- Before you do anything, make sure to close the drain and/or put your diamond ring in a strainer to keep the piece safe. Soak the piece in a solution of mild detergent and water, swishing the ring around. You can remove dirt with a soft toothbrush, if needed. Rinse your ring thoroughly in warm water and then dry with a lint-free cloth.
- - Protect your Ritani jewelry when you are not wearing it by storing it separately from other your other pieces.
- Guard against sharp blows and extreme pressure.
- Take your Ritani jewelry off when cleaning, gardening or playing sports.
- Your Ritani jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning, after you put on your jewelry, use your cosmetics, hair spray, perfume or lotion, and the first thing you take off at night, before removing your makeup or bathing.
- Polish your jewelry with a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth before and after each wearing.