Roberto Coin Jewelry FAQ's
Roberto Coin founded a company to produce jewelry in 1977; in 1996 the Roberto Coin brand was launched. The firm is headquartered in Vicenza, Italy, also known as the City of Gold.
Among the collections of rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants and earrings the designer creates are Golden Gate, New Barocco, Princess, Tanaquilla, Bollicine, Pois Moi, Primavera, Shanghai, Anamalier, Appassionata, Black Jade, Fantasia, Scalare, Tiny Treasures, Marquesque and Cento, pieces of diamond jewelry cut with 100 facets.
The designer is very involved in the jewelry industry, participating as a member of the American Gem Society, Jewelers of America, Jewelers Board of Trade, Jewelers Vigilance Committee, MJSA, NY Chamber of Commerce, and the Council for Responsible Jewelers. Additionally, he sits on the board of the World Diamond Council.
A number of frequently asked questions with responses have been crafted to provide information about the jewelry to help you in making informed buying decisions. Upon review, you will know what materials are used in Roberto Coin jewelry, and a bit about the diamonds that embellish the designs, and the Roberto Coin signature ruby. You will feel comfortable knowing the price points of his pieces, where you can purchase authentic Roberto Coin merchandise, and how to recognize “the genuine article.” Plus, you will know how to keep your luxury designer jeweler looking its best, with tips for the proper care of your pieces.
- 18K yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, diamonds and assorted precious gemstones are used in Roberto Coin necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, brooches and pendants.
- Every polished diamond used in Roberto Coin jewelry is from conflict-free areas. They have been purchased from legitimate sources that subscribe to the Kimberly Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) and the System of Warranites.
- The exclusive signature in every Roberto Coin creation, a secret message to every woman who wears it, began in 1996 with the Appassionata collection. The designer himself has said that the ruby is a “…romantic way to wish the best to all the people wearing my pieces.” Only synthetic rubies are used, ensuring that no stones set come from a region in turmoil. Natural and synthetic rubies have the same physical and aesthetic characteristics.
- J. R. Dunn Jewelers carries jewelry from Roberto Coin ranging from $300 Tiny Treasure heart necklaces to a $30,060 Cento bracelet, with a vast assortment of price points and collections in-between!
- Roberto Coin jewelry is available through authorized retail partners throughout the world, including J.R. Dunn Jewelers in Lighthouse Point, FL.
- In addition to the signature ruby inside each piece of jewelry, you will also see the mark of Vicenze, Italy.
- J.R. Dunn offers a 30-day-from-date-of-delivery on jewelry purchases.
- It is recommended that you remove your Roberto Coin jewelry before bathing, cleaning, swimming or going into a hot tub. Pieces should be handled with care, and cleaned periodically at home, with a solution of mild dishwashing detergent and water. You should soak the jewelry individually, and rinse until the water runs clear, gently wiping each with a soft cloth before storing them, clasps closed, in a fabric-lined jewelry case or box with divided compartments. Additionally, you should have your jewelry cleaned professionally every six (6) months.