Gold Rewards Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• There is no cost to join J.R. Dunn Jewelers’ Gold Rewards program.
• You must be at least 18 years of age (if under 18, you will need to have the expressed consent of your parent or legal guardian); only one membership per person, please.
• Member must be a resident of the United States Points are accrued during a calendar year: January 1 to December 31
• Points redeemed at a 1% redemption rate; every 1,000 points = $10.
• Points are earned on the purchase price of merchandise, and exclude sales tax and shipping. Costs associated with repairs are not eligible for rewards points. You may NOT use reward points for previously-purchased items, engraving, the purchase of gift cards, gift-wrapping or shipping charges, or to pay a balance on layaway items. You may accrue points to your account when using a J.R. Dunn Jewelers Gift Card.
• Only one membership per person, please.
• Your J.R. Dunn account must be in good credit standing and at current point level for 30 days to be eligible to redeem points.
• You may cancel your membership at any time; any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and unavailable for redemption as of date of cancellation.
Your joining the J.R. Dunn Jewelers Gold Rewards program indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as outlined above. J.R. Dunn Jewelers reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict the Gold Rewards program in any part, including, but not limited to the point conversion ratio and point expiration policy at any time. It is members’ responsibility to remain knowledgeable about the program, and redeem their points. J.R. Dunn Jewelers is not responsible for errors caused by incorrect member information. Points may neither be sold nor transferred; such action may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points, as well as suspension or termination of your membership. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Telephone 1-866-362-5787 if you have any questions or need additional information.