Top 7 Jewelry Trends for 2016Print
This year, the fashion focus of jewelry includes a number of stylish options. What’s in, hot, and on must-have lists everywhere? The most popular pieces will have an air of fantasy, distinction, and exceptional impressiveness. Look for:
- Black and white gemstones deliver a striking contrast, as seen in a Zoe Chicco five-band ring featuring black and white diamonds, and pair of 18kt white gold earrings. The color combination is trendy and timeless.
- Fanciful jewelry like the figurative works seen in the John Hardy Legends collection, including a Macan tiger double coil ring with diamonds, and black gemstone stud earrings, or a whimsical Aaron Basha charm, like his diamond and ruby large frog prince charm. And yellow gold diamond winged ear climbers can help you reach new heights of chic.
- Pieces with mixed metals unite warm and cool tones in complementary combinations. Check out the Tacori Blushing Rose collection earrings with rose quartz over pink Mother-of-Pearl that have been crafted in sterling silver and 18kt rose gold. A two-toned ring from the John Hardy Bamboo collection merges yellow gold and sterling silver in interlocking bands.
- Open styles display an accessible accessory that helps you unlock a fashionable flair! The John Hardy Dot collection and The Ivy Lane collection from Tacori present extraordinary examples in their blue sapphire kick cuff and silver marquise ring, respectively.
- Pile on the pretty with stackables and layers! Zoe Chicco offers a load of luxurious with the 14kt gold open tiny two diamond, three diamond stack and diamond baguette rings. What a terrific trio they present! Her single diamond bezel and curved graduated diamond bezel necklaces pair perfectly, as well.
- Unique stones, such as the one shown in the Marco Bicego Lunaria turquoise pendant necklace that benefits from hand-hammering. A stunning 18kt white gold cocktail ring from the Stephen Webster Goldstruck collection also fits the bill, with amethyst, tanzanite, blue topaz and quartz turquoise. Then there is the 18kt yellow gold Marco Bicego ring from the Jaipur collection, with its rose-cut cushion pink sapphire framed in brilliant cut diamonds.
- Y necklaces are all the rage. Wear one with a deep V-neck, or consider putting it on over a high neck, or under the collar of a blouse. The Zoe Chicco Diamonds 2 collection short lariat Y necklace with diamonds or Electric bar diamond lariat necklace from Lana Jewelry can provide inspiration!