Verragio Parisian: Create the Engagement Ring of Your DreamsPrint
Variety is the spice of life, and what you get from Verragio! They make it easy for you to create a one-of-a-kind engagement ring.
Among your options: the precious metal, shape of center stone and shank style. We are going to look at the Verragio Parisian collection, for the sake of argument.
- Select white gold, rose gold or two-tone white and rose gold. In 14k or 18kt gold, or platinum. White gold is cool. Rose gold complements all complexions. The combination of the two deliver the best of both worlds!
- What shape will your center diamond be? Round or princess? Cushion or emerald? Oval? A Parisian setting provides the perfect backdrop to all contours!
- Do you prefer a standard Verragio pointed shank or rounded classic? Shanks can be split or twisted. Embellished with diamonds. Or crisp and clean.
- What about the ring style? Choose from a halo. Solitaire. Three-stone. Pave or side stones piece.
- Do you want to add some color? Consider sapphires! They are hard. Come in many colors. From blue to pink and yellow. And are durable enough for everyday wear.
- Profile details can make a difference, too. See a crown motif. Milgrain edging. Scrollwork. Lace flourishes. French beading. These are feminine fine points that can take a mounting from out-of-the-ordinary to extraordinary!
One of many things that make a Verragio engagement ring special is the way they will set your diamond. All facets are exposed to light in the exclusive Lumino setting. Diamonds used in Parisian mountings are G-H color. With SI clarity. Like all Verragio engagement settings, the brand name is inscribed on the inside of the shank.
There may be a wedding band to match your engagement ring. Of course, you can customize this piece as well!
Give the woman of your dreams the ring of her dreams; make it a made-to-order design from Verragio!